Breakfast is probably on my top 5 list of favourite things and should rate pretty highly on yours too. A good brecky will kick-start your metabolism for the whole day, so make it count. Try your hardest to make the time to have a hearty breakfast; if you’re really pushed for time, have SOMETHING. I always bolt a spoonful of Udo’s Choice oil blend before I’m running out the door, and I’ve always got pre-boiled eggs in my fridge which I can grab at the ready for an on-the-go protein hit.
MONDAY: Xanthe's raw protein shake
This dreamy concoction contains more antioxidants than you can shake a stick at and is totally 100% natural with none of the nasty chemicals and synthetic nonsense you find in commercial protein powders. It is a mix of the following all whizzed up in a blender:
2 raw eggs
1 handful of blueberries
1 banana
1 handful of rolled oats
1 heaped teaspoon of cacao powder
Rice milk ( you can use milk/ yogurt/ any alternative you feel like)
Good morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment